Democrat House bill would ban AR-15 bullet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SM Rider

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That's some true death-camp speak coming from that guy...that bastard probably belongs behind bars for treason...2nd amendment not about deer hunting and all 5.56 rifle ammo is kevlar AP probably at 100 meters or less. Law makers need the facts before they try to make laws.

That isn't how it works. Pass a bill, then read it. The fact of the matter is that the 2A, along with the entire constituion and the bill of rights is failing to curb the power of the federal government. That's the reality of like in 'Merika. The majority of USians want to be serfs. They want to be taken care of and kept safe by their masters so life can be lived with relative ease. Unfortunately, the masters will eventually cease being benevolent and become tyrannical. Then the serfs become chattle to be used and misused and eventually slaves. USians are the most stupid people on earth. No disputing this. Simply because they have given up being the freest people ever to be the most controlled. Saddest thing is they still believe they are free. Delusional idiots.

GlockCop

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It doesn't pierce any armor that M193 won't also -- not that the ability to pierce armor is any kind of justification to ban anything. In fact, in modern times, the ability of citizens to defeat common police armor is rather important to protect, with the purpose of the Second Amendment in mind.

Could you clarify your statement? Are you saying it's good to be able to shoot police through their body armor? I know you don't like cops but that's a little too far if that's your intent.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Could you clarify your statement? Are you saying it's good to be able to shoot police through their body armor? I know you don't like cops but that's a little too far if that's your intent.

He's not saying anything of the sort. He is only saying that in order for the second amendment to serve its purpose the common man needs to possess effective weapons. That's the way I understood it at least.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That isn't how it works. Pass a bill, then read it. The fact of the matter is that the 2A, along with the entire constituion and the bill of rights is failing to curb the power of the federal government. That's the reality of like in 'Merika. The majority of USians want to be serfs. They want to be taken care of and kept safe by their masters so life can be lived with relative ease. Unfortunately, the masters will eventually cease being benevolent and become tyrannical. Then the serfs become chattle to be used and misused and eventually slaves. USians are the most stupid people on earth. No disputing this. Simply because they have given up being the freest people ever to be the most controlled. Saddest thing is they still believe they are free. Delusional idiots.

Yes...and through decades of cultural marxism programming, it is a cake walk for the elite to do as the please when the average trendy millennial would support putting gun owners in death camps:

He's not saying anything of the sort. He is only saying that in order for the second amendment to serve its purpose the common man needs to possess effective weapons. That's the way I understood it at least.

I guarantee that 's what he means; but freedom assured by weapons is too taboo for the avg person to comprehend here in 2015. The 2nd Amendment was so the people could put up a fight against tyranny if ever needed The SWISS even have some sort of citizen armories I think?). That means having the same weapons as the authorities. We already do not have that so please don't try to take more. There were farmers with cannons back during the time of the revolutionary war. We're limited to 19th century technology in the form of repeating rifles...99.9% of all other weapons technology is banned for the avg citizen and the authorities enforcers are given unlimited access to weaponry paid for by citizen tax money. The fact that he said "with the purpose of the Second Amendment in mind." should have prevented the need to even ask...he wasn't talking about common criminals needing that ability.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom