Diabetics and KETO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Truckdriver

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What's it made of?
I might have to venture forth and give it a try. Haven't bought a loaf of bread in years.

https://ketogenic.com/aldi-bread/

It looks interesting. I'm diabetic myself and in the past, I've had fantastic weightloss and glucose control on the Keto diet. I've been trying like hell to get back on it since I fell off a few years back. Bread was a major reason I fell off and maybe this will help me get back on.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the post. I didn’t know there was such a thing. Keto has worked very well for me in the past. Bread is what usually gets me. Bread and flour tortillas are my weakness. Lol

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the post. I didn’t know there was such a thing. Keto has worked very well for me in the past. Bread is what usually gets me. Bread and flour tortillas are my weakness. Lol

There are some decent low carb flour tortillas available in most stores. Not Aldi but Crest, Walmart, etc.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Aldi has some great prices on foodstuffs. Crest sold me some dairy products before that were outdated so I never returned, I know, I know, I should have read the dates but they shouldn't have had outdated products out by the register. It was one of those spur of the moment purchases and they got me.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just stop eating bread and all wheat, don’t eat sweet stuff, prepare your own meals and have plenty of Already cooked brown and wild rice in the fridge. And eat anything else you want. It’s not hard and it’s all you need to do

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just stop eating bread and all wheat, don’t eat sweet stuff, prepare your own meals and have plenty of Already cooked brown and wild rice in the fridge. And eat anything else you want. It’s not hard and it’s all you need to do

And be a grumpy old miserable person. :pms2::pms2::pms2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom