Did POTUS say anything anti-gun during the State of the Union?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aryfrosty

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
This seems to be a case where silence spoke volumes. I imagine everybody has seen the BATFE's proposed rule change for enhanced reporting of the sales of assault rifles along the southwestern states... They have begged and whined for it in order to "Stop the flow of automatic weapons to Mexican criminals". O'Bama seems to have pointedly ignored mention of it in his diatribe. Comments on several forums have linked to reports that ATF is "very disappointed and disheartened with the lack of indicators that the president was going to okay the change". O'Bama may approve it anyway but it seems to me that he is staying away from it. With all his teleprompters I'm sure at least 5 or 10 are set to, "mommy, may I ?" lists and new gun control just ain't hitting the screens.
:hellno:

thebrez1

Marksman
Reaction score
Just watch. Within a week or two he will release an onslaught. His cronies have been working behind the scene waiting for this chance and there is no way he will let this opportunity go. Emotions are in fill bloom and he WILL find some way to take advantage of it. Emotions are the only way to trump actual fact and it is now or never. Put on your seat belt and hang on.

aegisone5

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It pains me to even see reference to this empty suit as POTUS...
Nothing on gun control (violation of the Second Amendment) during Date of the Union, but expect creeping regulations to slowly cut away at gun rights, and self-protection.

aryfrosty

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It pains me to even see reference to this empty suit as POTUS...
Nothing on gun control (violation of the Second Amendment) during Date of the Union, but expect creeping regulations to slowly cut away at gun rights, and self-protection.

I agree. I hate to say that, as long as the union stands, he is the president...but I won't capitalize the term. It hurts. My personal opinion is that he is a scumbag communist. O'bama is the greatest threat to this country that we have ever seen. Heck, I thought Nixon was bad but he was nothing compared to this guy. I flew my flags at half mast when Nixon died, but the day this clown is out of office should be a national holiday.

aryfrosty

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got the latest NRA legal update and it says that O'Mama is secretly planning to push more gun control in the next weeks. Apparently he has already briefed his staffers to that effect. 2012 can't come soon enough. Impeachment can't come soon enough.

:NO:

Latest posts

Top Bottom