Do you close your bedroom door at night?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makarov9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I spend the night alone in the house, when my wife and kids are visiting her parents, I'll lock the bedroom door. When the family is all home, my wife and I leave our bedroom door open so we can hear the kids if they whimper or whatever, but the alarm is on and Mr. Glock is by my bed.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The sun heats the south side of the house and every day as it cools there is one loud pop. Sounds like someone kicking the door. Freaked us out for a long time but used to it now. Leave BR door open because the thermostat is not well placed and it doesn't get enough air flow with the door closed. We get way too hot or cold when we close it.

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I don't have anything worth taking and I'm as ugly as hell, so I leave all of my doors open. I'm hoping someone will wander in someday and not leave as soon as they see me. I only wish I could get someone through the bedroom doorway.

:crying:

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bedroom door closed - dogs freeroaming in the rest of the house.

P.S. Dogs are not allowed in bedroom, or on the same furniture as humans (unless invited) - it messes with the pack order.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Get a dog. My little, big eared, living breathing intruder detecting device sleeps on the bed with me. There is no way that anyone could get in the house without her alerting me. She is too little to hurt anyone, it is her job to warn me, then it is my job to decide what to do next!

^^This although my dog Maggie is big enough to give a good bite.Door is closed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom