Do you Snore?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you snore?

• Yes, sometimes.

Votes: 22 30.6%
  • Yes, like a freight train.

Votes: 29 40.3%
  • I don’t think so, but my sleeping partner says I do

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • No

Votes: 17 23.6%

• Total voters

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I want to try some surveys over the next few days and/or weeks.

DISCLAIMER: I am going live with a treatment approach in my dental practice for Snoring and Sleep Apnea.
Without getting too technical, etc, this “ain’t your daddy’s sleep apnea treatment.”
I am NOT trying to troll here for patients. If someone is interested, fine. But I don’t want anyone to construe this as
me advertising “come to me”.

Do you snore?

Dave

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have sleep apnea and I couldn't wear the CPAP mask. They say the CPAP is 100% effective, but only 50% will wear it and of those, only 50% will wear it all night.

I went with the dental appliance (had the devil's own time getting BC&BS to pay the claim on it) and it works for me. I wear it every night, all night.

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From time to time I do. Usually have sinus issues going, or if I am REALLY exhausted I will crash out and snore. My wife used to really bad. As soon as she started losing weight I barely hear her doing it anymore.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to, terribly. Then my ENT got my sinuses really cleaned out and got me on Nasonex and Patanase. Wife says I don't snore at all anymore unless the allergies happen to be really bad. Then it's just mild snoring for like one night.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yep i snore, the guys at deer camp made me get my own camper. Wifey uses spare bedroom some nites. Kids wont let me fall asleep in living room. Even dog wont stay in room with me.

But i dont notice it, unless i gag, choke or gasp.

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I use a CPAP, it's made a huge difference. I found when I lost 35 lbs. I didn't really need it anymore. I put the weight back on so I use it all night every night.
When I went through a sleep study they put me on a CPAP have way though the night. I think those few hours before they kicked me out at 5AM was the best sleep I had in years. I was disappointed I couldn't take it home with me.
CPAP made a huge difference in my life, getting quality sleep is incredibly important.

Latest posts

Top Bottom