Do you Snore?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you snore?

• Yes, sometimes.

Votes: 22 30.6%
  • Yes, like a freight train.

Votes: 29 40.3%
  • I don’t think so, but my sleeping partner says I do

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • No

Votes: 17 23.6%

• Total voters

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Used to snore then had tonsils removed. I snore no more.

Only when I sleep on my back.

My 4 year old can wake the dead!!! It's bad, he wakes himself up!!!
We had him looked at a few weeks ago and they said his tonsils are way to big and he can hardly breath at night. He goes in next Thursday to have his tonsils and adenoids removed.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a sever over-bite and a cross-bite. My jaws don't fit together and folks say I make quite a racket when I'm tryin a sleep.
I've always hoped that one day I could be part of a clinical trial to solve these problems.

R

rsc

I have snored forever, from before and after having my tonsils removed, trimming the flappy thing in the back of my throat, sleeping on my back, upright, stomach, upside down, skinny, fat, underwater, whatever. My wife bugs me about it all the time but I've caught her several times snoring and she denies it every time. I've bunked with guys that woke the barracks and sounded like a walrus choking and coughing but luckily I'm not that bad!

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont snore like a freight train but i do snore pretty hardcore. My gf has come to the point that she cant sleep without a fan and my nostril music.

pinkhamr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I was recently diagnosed with Severe Sleep Apnea ...... though my wife says that I don't snore as bad as I used to. I am waiting for my ENT appointment to get fitted with a (I hope) Bi-Pap ...... Just have to wait and see what effect it has.

Latest posts

Top Bottom