Does anyone know about Rijas out of Claremore?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why don't we all meet up at a gun show one day, barrage their table with common sense, and stand back and watch them trip all over their own stupidity. Hell, we could even all pitch in, get a table right next to this douche bag's, put up a OKSHOOTERS banner, call it a membership drive/info booth, and stear everybody clear of this guy.

They might sue, and even if you win a lawsuit, the experience will be expensive. I suspect we would need JB's permission to put up a banner, and getting that would probably be impossible. If I were him, I sure as hell wouldn't declare war on any business, and that's what you are suggesting.

Bad idea, but neat looking on the surface.

Also, there is no such thing as bad publicity. Drawing public attention to such folks gives them visibility they can't afford to pay for on their own.

I have no experience with them, but respect the opinions of many OSA members who have.

I have looked at their site, not recently, and noticed a lot of glowing testimonials. They appeared to me to be fabricated.

Apparently these are unpleasant people who produce a mediocre product and hype it with exaggerated claims. They aren't the WBC, though you would think from some of the posts here that they are close relatives.

To add to the "avoid" list, if you are ever in OKC, avoid Gunworld like the plague. I do have a little experience with them, and none of it has been pleasant.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
No I am not dumb enough to pay that much for a Del Ton. Even though I live up here in Guymon, I am used to high prices from the local gun store. But I don't pay the prices at the local gun store. Nor would I let Rijas screw me on an AR-15.

I pretty much wanted to hear what you guys think about Rijas, since I have never heard about them till yesterday at the gunshow. LOL

Every one needs a good laugh once in awhile.

SoonerStatePawn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We had a guy bring in a Rijas Custom AR chambered in 6.8 last week trying to sell it for $2500. It was a rifle that I could build for about $1000 with all the parts that were on it. I had to politely pass without making an offer on the rifle. Of course he used the accuracy claims and lifetime warranty to sell me on the rifle. I just couldn't believe that someone paid $3000 for that rifle... Wow...

MDT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Way back when....even before OSA, I remember going to a gun show in Tulsa talking w those guys (Rijas) about their rifles, their accuracy claims (sounded impressive) and their barrel treatments (very scientific, right?). I didn't know anything about AR's back then, but I thought "hey, an AR "manufacturer" who is local (I live in the Claremore area)....how cool is that?" "I might have to give these guys a look"....However, at the time, their rifles were over the $1000 mark and I didn't have it to spend.

I am sooooooooo glad I learned a little more and passed these guys by.....sheesh!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom