Does anyone know when Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita will be avail?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Guy at the liquor store said it has been delayed. Is this true, or was he basically saying he ain't high enough on the ladder to get the first shipments?

COZICAN

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
SpeakEasy's in Yukon has been advertising that they have it. It's not very good. The lime is "ok" poured in a glass with ice but again it's just "ok'. I thought the strawberry pretty well sucked. they are 8oz cans so if you added about 4 oz of cuevero it might taste better.

Coz

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Oklahoma liquor stores shouldn't even have it as AB says they only ship it chilled.

Coz

That supposedly changed this Nov01. The store I was in had it advertised as well. Thanks for the taste report, though. Curiosity is the only thing driving my desire to find some.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SpeakEasy's in Yukon has been advertising that they have it. It's not very good. The lime is "ok" poured in a glass with ice but again it's just "ok'. I thought the strawberry pretty well sucked. they are 8oz cans so if you added about 4 oz of cuevero it might taste better.

Coz

Mix them together. One can of strawberry one can of lime, just poor over ice together.

Latest posts

Top Bottom