Does anyone know when Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita will be avail?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These have been available out of state for a couple years. Lime ones are something quick to grab out of the ice chest while you are out on the lake or something like that. Occasionally easier than carting a blender with you.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I've tried to keep out of this but I can't stay silent any longer.This is the most preposterous thread I have ever witnessed on OSA, and it has a lot of competition.
Bud is an acceptable form of American horse piss that'll make you drunk. Make it light with strawberrys and lime? What in holy hell are you talking about? Strawberrys and lime make it unicorn piss?
Well, if you say so.
I await the introduction of this drink with high hopes and low expectations.

It's basically beer with flavor. The fact that it's a light beer is irrelevant to me. I don't drink beer, so I don't know the difference between light and regular beer.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If someone put one in front of me I wouldn't NOT drink it, but as a general rule I don't buy Bud/Coors/ Miller products. There are just better options out there.

If you want something that tastes like margarita just drink a margarita.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:lookaroun I like lime in my beer ... And I've never understood why anyone would ruin a perfectly good tequila shot with some nasty-ass mix ... :scratch:

:naughty: (Says the girl who likes her scotch neat ... :D)

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I want a sweet drink I'll take some homemade ice tea with a generous helping of crown. Yes I know there's better liquor than crown but I rather drink those respectfully by themselves.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
it's labeled malt liquor...

it tastes like a energy drink gone wrong.

Sounds like I will probably wait until someone else buys it and try it then. I hate energy drinks, so I can't see wasting money on something that taste worse.

I really didn't know anything about these until I was reading a thread this past summer and people were saying how good they were and traveling to Arkansas to buy them.. I figured what the heck, I like margaritas, so maybe I would try these.

I really didn't think it would cause me to develope a mangina. :bigeye:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had one at a wedding once. Pretty gross. I wasn't aware real men didn't drink margaritas. But apparently margaritas are a ladies drink only. Interesting.

Men don't drink Strawberry margaritas out of a can...... Get some real Tequila, fresh lime, maybe a little mix and call it a day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom