Dog Chewed Up My Belt -- Please Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did the man have white hair, glasses and beard? If so, it could be Al Holoppa (sp?). He makes the rounds at shows and has really reasonable prices.

Yes he did, and he had a beard. He was engaged in a conversation with another customer, so I dealt mostly with his wife. The prices were beyond reasonable. I will see if I can look him up tomorrow.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes he did, and he had a beard. He was engaged in a conversation with another customer, so I dealt mostly with his wife. The prices were beyond reasonable. I will see if I can look him up tomorrow.

Somewhere, I have his card, but danged if I can find it. I don't think he has a storefront. You may just need to see where he's going to be next.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And to bring this story full circle. I got home last night and noticed that my dog was not being his usual self. Some would contribute that to the discipline I gave him yesterday. Even when he would get into bed with me, he would just stay down at the foot of it and would not come lay down next to me, and he was being even more lethargic than usual. Well anyways, long story short, I found about six small areas where he had vomited up yesterday during the day. Then this morning I get up and he runs out of bedroom and I hear him yacking up in the living room. I walk in and find the little pieces of belt that he had eaten. Poor thing must have had one heck of a stomach ache with that stuff sloshing around inside. He seems to be doing all better today.

Okie4Life

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was at the Enid Gun show today. Bought a Belt identical to the one in the photos same leather, same buckle etc.
White guy with a beard.

It was from Ghost Town Leather.
931-265-3548

And mine was only $20
I think they are still at the Enid show tomorrow. Hope its the right guy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom