Dog Chewed Up My Belt -- Please Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was at the Enid Gun show today. Bought a Belt identical to the one in the photos same leather, same buckle etc.
White guy with a beard.

It was from Ghost Town Leather.
931-265-3548

And mine was only $20
I think they are still at the Enid show tomorrow. Hope its the right guy.

With that info, I found this: https://www.facebook.com/GhostTownLeather and this: http://www.custommade.com/by/ghost-town-leather/ Same people?

Looks like he'd make one to order and ship. Sounds like that may be worth it for an inexpensive horsehide belt.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you guys for the information. That is what I was looking for (I think). I won't know for sure until I contact them.

This forum has been an invaluable help in the Odyssey that this has become.

Additionally, my dog got into the trash where I put the leather and swallowed a couple of pieces. He then three them up later in the day. This is like the gift that keeps on giving.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you guys for the information. That is what I was looking for (I think). I won't know for sure until I contact them.

This forum has been an invaluable help in the Odyssey that this has become.

Additionally, my dog got into the trash where I put the leather and swallowed a couple of pieces. He then three them up later in the day. This is like the gift that keeps on giving.
Sounds like you will have to make sure and keep the new one out of his reach.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tell me about it. I'll figure something out. This usually is not a problem. Perhaps that belt was just like the sweetest thing ever to him...or maybe he is into leather?

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To bring this incident full circle.

I took the belt that I had bought and that my dog had chewed up multiple times and made it into a collar for my dog. Here are the results:

1920428_10100819378865421_1336703761_n.jpg

1503958_10100819378875401_633625549_n.jpg

Big BIG shout out to OldKar for all of the help he gave me.

hoo-t

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I can't resist...

Does your dog chase his neck now????

As to whether he remembered what he did wrong when you disciplined him. I don't think people give dogs enough credit. I always knew when my last dog had done something when I came home by the way she acted. She knew she was in trouble before I ever found the evidence.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I can't resist...

Does your dog chase his neck now????

As to whether he remembered what he did wrong when you disciplined him. I don't think people give dogs enough credit. I always knew when my last dog had done something when I came home by the way she acted. She knew she was in trouble before I ever found the evidence.

I'ev had dogs like that, they acted guilty after they did wrong.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice end to a bad situation! The collar looks really good. I have to chuckle at that first pic though; the poor dog still looks guilty as all get out :wink2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom