Dozens of weapons, ammo found in raid outside of Harrah

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i.imgur.com_J2Q9Jl.jpg

Total IRL LOL at the Winchester Mark 5 shells. New-fangled plastic edition!

Also, every arsenal needs a good single-shot 'possum rifle like that. "Lurlene! you take the .22 and a ziplock baggie of shells and get yer ass on the roof! Tell me if ya see any law dogs a comin'. What? Why hell no I aint carryin a chair up for ya. Stack three of them tires we got up there to keep the roof from oil-canning in a windstorm and sit on them. Just quit stompin' around up there, I can't hear the gotdamned tee vee!"

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That rifle sure looks a lot like my 30 year old Marlin Model 25 that I have sitting right here next to me. Is there even any 22lr ammo in that photo?

dru

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So Oklahoma County found an old hippy pothead hanging out watching TV in the trailer house, and took away his old single action revolvers. Damn, I can tell you I feel so much safer now. Next thing they will start looking for Willie Nelson.

Funny thing is, there were no drugs in the story. Just paraphernalia. I'm guessing a pot pipe.

We need to legalize this stuff. I'm sick to death of people being locked up and losing the RKBA for nothing more that a little weed. And, I'm not the only one who feels this way. Tax it and sell it at walgreens... or Byrons liquor warehouse. Take the criminal element out of it.

I'm down with this

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
http://i.imgur.com/J2Q9Jl.jpg[

Total IRL LOL at the Winchester Mark 5 shells. New-fangled plastic edition!

Also, every arsenal needs a good single-shot 'possum rifle like that. [I]"Lurlene! you take the .22 and a ziplock baggie of shells and get yer ass on the roof! Tell me if ya see any law dogs a comin'. What? Why hell no I aint carryin a chair up for ya. Stack three of them tires we got up there to keep the roof from oil-canning in a windstorm and sit on them. Just quit stompin' around up there, I can't hear the gotdamned tee vee!"[/I][/QUOTE]

That's a lot of Uzi's and AK's. were are the banana clips?

Latest posts

Top Bottom