Dozens of weapons, ammo found in raid outside of Harrah

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i'd take the beretta, dozens of guns and ammunition LMAO i got more ammo than that geez, i don't see much problem with a guy having a shotgun and a few revolvers

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL at all the hate in this thread. Wait a second, a convicted felon allegedly had firearms and ammunition, which he cannot? OCSO had the audacity to legally obtain a search warrant, signed off on by a district judge? Then they executed said search warrant, and the convicted felon had multiple weapons he was prohibited from possessing? Not only were the firearms, that OCSO had the PC to believe were there, actually present, but there was drug paraphernalia? OMFG THE HORROR!

Good thing we can surmise it was only marijuana, since there was no dope listed in the press release. I mean, after all it's not like meth heads typically use immediately after they score so typically paraphernalia is what's found. Crackheads aren't similar at all either. We clearly need to legalize marijuana.

Wait, he's actually a convicted felon, had the prohibited weapons, had a crack pipe and scales as well? Oh, well everything I said is still true because my knee jerk reaction is always right. I can say anything I want on the interwebz, and no one will know that I make a lot of noise but won't petition and campaign for what I knee jerk and rant about on teh webz!!!!1!1!

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
LOL at all the hate in this thread. Wait a second, a convicted felon allegedly had firearms and ammunition, which he cannot? OCSO had the audacity to legally obtain a search warrant, signed off on by a district judge? Then they executed said search warrant, and the convicted felon had multiple weapons he was prohibited from possessing? Not only were the firearms, that OCSO had the PC to believe were there, actually present, but there was drug paraphernalia? OMFG THE HORROR!

Good thing we can surmise it was only marijuana, since there was no dope listed in the press release. I mean, after all it's not like meth heads typically use immediately after they score so typically paraphernalia is what's found. Crackheads aren't similar at all either. We clearly need to legalize marijuana.

Wait, he's actually a convicted felon, had the prohibited weapons, had a crack pipe and scales as well? Oh, well everything I said is still true because my knee jerk reaction is always right. I can say anything I want on the interwebz, and no one will know that I make a lot of noise but won't petition and campaign for what I knee jerk and rant about on teh webz!!!!1!1!

^^^^^I like this.Best post in this thread.Sheriff's office doing their job,press doing their job of embellishing a headline.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, since no one saw the obvious, I'll point it out. The news media, and possibly the S.O. has a problem. They report 14 guns, but I counted 15 on the table in that picture. Now, unless one of those weapons turns out to be a plastic knock-off, I'm going to call foul on the reporting of the story.

Kid Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Breaking news: Mobile home in rural Oklahoma contains guns, drugs

i.imgur.com_J2Q9Jl.jpg

Total IRL LOL at the Winchester Mark 5 shells. New-fangled plastic edition!

Also, every arsenal needs a good single-shot 'possum rifle like that. "Lurlene! you take the .22 and a ziplock baggie of shells and get yer ass on the roof! Tell me if ya see any law dogs a comin'. What? Why hell no I aint carryin a chair up for ya. Stack three of them tires we got up there to keep the roof from oil-canning in a windstorm and sit on them. Just quit stompin' around up there, I can't hear the gotdamned tee vee!"

No comment on the raid, news article or pot legalization, but these posts are funny, I don't care who you are.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i.imgur.com_J2Q9Jl.jpg

Total IRL LOL at the Winchester Mark 5 shells. New-fangled plastic edition!

Also, every arsenal needs a good single-shot 'possum rifle like that. "Lurlene! you take the .22 and a ziplock baggie of shells and get yer ass on the roof! Tell me if ya see any law dogs a comin'. What? Why hell no I aint carryin a chair up for ya. Stack three of them tires we got up there to keep the roof from oil-canning in a windstorm and sit on them. Just quit stompin' around up there, I can't hear the gotdamned tee vee!"

ROFL!! :yelclap:

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Hate? No hate here. I expressed an opinion or two. As I got more information, I posted it...my opinion about this case changed. But my opinion about people getting locked up over weed hasn't changed.
I still don't particularly like it that search warrants seem so easy to get.

What I find funny is that you seem to delight in catching me "wrong" when I'm the one who posted the new information that showed my initial suppositions to be incorrect.

Latest posts

Top Bottom