Either I'm pregnant or the COVIDS gots me.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife and I have been fighting something for weeks now. Went to the doc yesterday and got put on steroids and antibiotics. Caught it just before pneumonia again. :P
Lady from OU med was on radio today saying that giving steroids or antibiotics too early can actually "lead to your demise". She said something about using them if the infection reaches a point where anti-inflammatory is needed later in the disease. Makes sense not to suppress immune system when battling a disease unless the immune system overreacts. Per my post above, I wondered why so many people were being given steroids when they tested positive and taking them before they got to the point of pneumonia like your wife's situation...maybe okcbob can chime in here and tell us what he sees the most regarding steroids and covid in 2023.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lady from OU med was on radio today saying that giving steroids or antibiotics too early can actually "lead to your demise". She said something about using them if the infection reaches a point where anti-inflammatory is needed later in the disease. Makes sense not to suppress immune system when battling a disease unless the immune system overreacts. Per my post above, I wondered why so many people were being given steroids when they tested positive and taking them before they got to the point of pneumonia like your wife's situation...maybe okcbob can chime in here and tell us what he sees the most regarding steroids and covid in 2023.
Antibiotics will do nothing for this virus. Ivermectin has kicked it for me within 12 hours max, 3 times.
Take it as early as you feel any symptoms for best results.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Antibiotics will do nothing for this virus. Ivermectin has kicked it for me within 12 hours max, 3 times.
Take it as early as you feel any symptoms for best results.
Did you have positive Covid tests 3 times? Where were you tested? Hospital lab or home test? I don’t have a lot of confidence in home testing. Could be a false positive. Lab tests can do a respiratory panel for Covid, flu, RSV

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you have positive Covid tests 3 times? Where were you tested? Hospital lab or home test? I don’t have a lot of confidence in home testing. Could be a false positive. Lab tests can do a respiratory panel for Covid, flu, RSV
I told and showed the doctor the positive result of the home test. He has not seen fit to test again.
Probably to cover his ass and their lousy comms system.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can the home tests differentiate between Covid and flu? For some reason I thought they just detected a virus but need more in-depth test to identify which virus.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was asking CHenry if he tested Covid positive 3 times, as he claimed to have Covid 3 times & was quickly cured with the paste.

Latest posts

Top Bottom