Elderly White Nursing Home Patient Seen on Video Being Brutally Beaten by Black Man Dies After Attac

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hate to see these White elders being targeted. They are a source of knowledge and wisdom for my people, and their loss is a loss for the whole country. The traditions of hard work, punctuality, responsibility and care of the family have been passed down from one generation to the next by these elders.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A sad world that we live. What have we become? Well, what do you expect, when we are taking out the word GOD from almost everything, is bad to pray before games. You can not display the cross in public areas ect ect. I believe that is going to get worse before it gets any better. Lord, I hope that I'm wrong.

rswink

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks to me like might be missing an accomplice? Who was holding the camera? Unless that was a stock picture in the article...
The guy video himself beating old people and was posting it. The gentleman in that photo has since died and I haven't heard yet weather they are tacking on a manslaughter charge.

This made the round a while back.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom