Engraved 9mm Browning Hipower 9mm thats all I know so far help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That’s a beauty. I’ve seen a couple of the complete Renaissance sets in the presentation case listed over on Guns International. Pristine they’re in the decent money territory.

If I ever knock out that dang Powerball I’m going to pick a set up. Next thing I’m gonna have a translucent pimp suit made out of clear vinyl and tote all of them in a matching set of concealment rigs. Probably get a sparkly thong just for the sake of decency. 🧐

NomDeBoom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup. Renaissance Grade.
Browning really used to do 'em up right. Very beautiful; & they had several models/calibers, both handguns & long guns in the Coin Finish. I remember seeing them in gun cases circa 197ish.
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/934640711Now, if you'll excuse me; I have to go wipe the drool off my chin.
Take good care of that 9 iron- or the ghost of ol' John B. will yank your covers off whilst you sleep & kick you with his ghost boot.
You are very lucky to have one, so please try to stay that way ;-]

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup. Renaissance Grade.
Browning really used to do 'em up right. Very beautiful; & they had several models/calibers, both handguns & long guns in the Coin Finish. I remember seeing them in gun cases circa 197ish.
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/934640711Now, if you'll excuse me; I have to go wipe the drool off my chin.
Take good care of that 9 iron- or the ghost of ol' John B. will yank your covers off whilst you sleep & kick you with his ghost boot.
You are very lucky to have one, so please try to stay that way ;-]

Heavens to Murgatroyd!

Those are some pretty pistols.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got an offer of $3k. gun only. No box, soft sleeve ect
What should I do. Ugh

I think the pistol is worth more than that, but I’m not a collector.

But Jesus H, I’ve got a couple old ones (70’s) that are just standard, nothing special HP’s and I’ve looked at some prices on similar pistols and they’re worth north of 1000 bucks.

If I had no attachment to the pistol and needed to put an engine in my only vehicle or pay for a liver transplant for my wife I’d probably let it go for $3000, but I’d have to think about it.

YMMV

Edited to add - I’m not vested so I didn’t put a lot of work into it, but I looked on Guns America real quick, and in my opinion you’re gettin’ fleeced. Again, not my pistol. You do you, and I could be way off base. It might be worth less, but I doubt it.

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The best thing about this pistol is that it’s a pre fired Renaissance Hi Power. A guy could have this tuned up, cleaned up and shoot the pee fire out of it while wearing his white dinner jacket and never miss a wink of sleep. Where you find a shoulder rig made out of rich Corinthian leather is anybody’s guess.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The best thing about this pistol is that it’s a pre fired Renaissance Hi Power. A guy could have this tuned up, cleaned up and shoot the pee fire out of it while wearing his white dinner jacket and never miss a wink of sleep. Where you find a shoulder rig made out of rich Corinthian leather is anybody’s guess.
Ricardo Montalban knew where to get that soft Corinthian leather

Latest posts

Top Bottom