Entitlement rant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So my wife and I are watching this news story about this single mom who apparently is getting $239 a week for childcare, which costs $250 a week and she is paying $11 of it. Doing the math at 4.33 weeks per month that is $1035 a month every month. She didn't look like she was struggling particularly as she was very well dressed and I can see why. How is it that the people who work hard and pay taxes have to fund everyone who makes bad choices?

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So my wife and I are watching this news story about this single mom who apparently is getting $239 a week for childcare, which costs $250 a week and she is paying $11 of it. Doing the math at 4.33 weeks per month that is $1035 a month every month. She didn't look like she was struggling particularly as she was very well dressed and I can see why. How is it that the people who work hard and pay taxes have to fund everyone who makes bad choices?
Because voters get their taxes stolen before they get their paychecks.

End payroll extraction and make everyone pay their taxes at the end of the year and you'll see big changes.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Probably takes her kids to daycare and then goes back home to hang out and make more.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is an easy answer. Mother fecking democrats. Fecking entitlements. They buy votes with the tax money they steal from us. It’s not charity. It’s bribery.

Latest posts

Top Bottom