Ersland petition..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

z06man

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you really feel this is a worthwhile issue, it would probably get further if you provided a little information and maybe a link. People are lazy and aren't going to do the work for you.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ersland also has a website where you can give him some of your hard earned money...

http://www.jeromeersland.org

I think I'll keep my signature and my $ to myself and good causes.

It does really suck to be Jerome Ersland... I'll even grant him that rage may have taken over. That doesn't mean he was right though. We're all dealt hands in life every day that aren't good... the difference is how we play them. Ersland is my poster boy of what NOT to do.

Last edited:

TKR Reptiles

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ersland was nowhere near justified in what he did... His actions were out of pure rage and aggression, not defense...

Last edited by a moderator:

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ersland was nowhere near justified in what he did... His actions were out of pure rage and aggression, not defense...

So lets say that someone breaks in to your home in the middle of the night to cause you and your loved ones harm, you don't have rage and aggression when you pick that firearm to defend yourself and your kids??

okmic1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't disagree that the thug got what he deserved, but Ersland went all Lizzy Borden on the kid.

He stopped being a kid the moment he walked into that pharmacy. I agree that in hindsight he went too far, but I'm not second guessing what happens in the heat of the moment. I'm still curious about how shooting in his circumstance would be equal to breaking into a home and murdering a person (both being 1st degree murder).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom