Ever feel like the food service is slow at McD?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Woman assaulted McDonald's employee because her fries took too long

07BECEAF-5E32-4C55-8FAD-44FC4B00194C.jpeg
https://www.wsmv.com/news/metro-pol...cle_f40e4f70-2d0e-11ec-bbda-872aa4ef5ef9.html
Welcome to the jungle.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went through the drive through the other day for my kids. It took a long time and they apologized. I asked how many people they had working. They said three. Three people for a 6pm Sunday. .gov has screwed the labor market.

It is like that everywhere. So many fast food places that STILL haven't opened up their dine-in facilities. Locally, I think Braum's has been the one fast food place that allowed dine-in early.

When we do our Summer job, we generally tried to eat at fast food places while out working. After the pandemic and even into late this year, many of them are still not dining in.

We ate in at a Burger King one evening in Alabama. As we were sitting there, one of the employees walked over and locked the doors. When we asked her, she said that when they got down to a certain number of employees on duty, they had to close the lobby. She was getting off, so she was locking the door just before going home.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Before I found out I was diabetic, I would only go to Braums for the ice cream. Only went to McD's when on the Interstate to grab a quick bite and use the facilities. Now I never go to either, my body can't take the poison any longer.
Todays boys feets are bigger and girls boobies are bigger, the wonderful things in today food to feed the mass.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When times get hard people will fight to get those jobs. Maybe I'm being negative but based on the spending in Washington it's only a matter of time. I hope not and I'm not an economist but how long can a country run on credit?

Latest posts

Top Bottom