Ever feel like the food service is slow at McD?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On vacation we spent 45 minutes in a whataburger drive thru and 40 minutes in a mcdonalds drive thru line. Inside dining was closed at both. one in alabama and the other in florida. nothing else around was even open.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, the quality of the help has gone down too. Stopped by the one near H&H on Sunday morning to kill time. Wife and I ordered breakfast. I ordered 2 sausage, egg and cheese McMuffins. When they came out, it was a McMuffin with cheese on it. Now let me explain in case you got the wrong idea about what I received. It was toasted bread with a slice of cheese. No egg, no sausage. So the manager comes over and I explain. She says you ordered cheese only. I asked why I would order a sausage, egg and cheese sandwich with cheese only. She just looked at me and said what do you want. I told her. She then says so you want extra cheese because they come with it already. I said do I get extra sausage and egg too then? Jesus, it's not that hard.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, the quality of the help has gone down too. Stopped by the one near H&H on Sunday morning to kill time. Wife and I ordered breakfast. I ordered 2 sausage, egg and cheese McMuffins. When they came out, it was a McMuffin with cheese on it. Now let me explain in case you got the wrong idea about what I received. It was toasted bread with a slice of cheese. No egg, no sausage. So the manager comes over and I explain. She says you ordered cheese only. I asked why I would order a sausage, egg and cheese sandwich with cheese only. She just looked at me and said what do you want. I told her. She then says so you want extra cheese because they come with it already. I said do I get extra sausage and egg too then? Jesus, it's not that hard.
The absolute first thing you learn when you visit a McDonald's is to look in the sack and check your order. This has been the SOP since the first one I visited in Enid in the 60's

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ll say it. All of these violent videos are of one ethnicity that is always on video for ridiculous reasons of outrage to get likes on social media.
Anybody that does this no matter their ethnicity is human trash.
Now tin foil hat is firmly attached.
IMHO the reason the inside dining facilities are closed is mainly caused by the calls and mandates in some states for a $15 minimum wage by employers.
We have discussed this before saying technology will replace humans and in some fast food places, that has already taken place to a certain extent.
Another way to cut costs while paying higher wages with higher food supply prices while maintaining overhead and remaining profitable is to reduce staff.
Tin foil hat off now.
Closing the dining room accomplishes this

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m going to be honest. My time has value to me. I’ve walked/drove off and left the slop because of pizz poor service.
I know. Don’t care. I’m to the point where I just about don’t stop at any of them.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This one is for you racist. 😆

F8B84D71-9241-4F38-8CAD-E1E2B881C820.jpeg

https://news.yahoo.com/customer-throws-hot-soup-cashier-211753394.html

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now tin foil hat is firmly attached.
IMHO the reason the inside dining facilities are closed is mainly caused by the calls and mandates in some states for a $15 minimum wage by employers.
We have discussed this before saying technology will replace humans and in some fast food places, that has already taken place to a certain extent.
Another way to cut costs while paying higher wages with higher food supply prices while maintaining overhead and remaining profitable is to reduce staff.
Tin foil hat off now.
I could go with that, but for the fact that fast food places around here are practically begging for people to come work. The Arby's at Kenosha and County Line used to have a big banner that said "work today, get paid today" hung on the side of the building, as well as posters in the drive-thru window about paying bonuses if you continue working there.

When you see the franchise owner (or maybe he was the general manager) working the registers, you know they're desperate for workers...

Latest posts

Top Bottom