EverCalm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I've not, curious to see how it works for you. You could have a joke or two on somebody with that, since it comes in a deodorant applicator :)

jacque1282

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've not, curious to see how it works for you. You could have a joke or two on somebody with that, since it comes in a deodorant applicator :)

Since my dad and I have a long standing tradition of playing practical jokes on others during gun season, I thank you for your suggestion. My husband better be prepared.

jacque1282

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Inquiring minds want to know what EverCalm is, and what its supposed to do.

It's a scent that Conquest makes that is supposed to be a collection of buck and doe scents specifically from bedding areas. I put a little bit out today in front of my trail camera and will check it next weekend. I feel sorry for my coworkers tonight because I didn't have time to change clothes before I came into work and being in a confined space is probably not making me very popular. The stuff stinks.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's a scent that Conquest makes that is supposed to be a collection of buck and doe scents specifically from bedding areas. I put a little bit out today in front of my trail camera and will check it next weekend. I feel sorry for my coworkers tonight because I didn't have time to change clothes before I came into work and being in a confined space is probably not making me very popular. The stuff stinks.
Ha! Ha! They will just have to deal with it. :D Thanks for the explanation.

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am so glad I haven't seen a commercial for this product yet... I can see it now Tiff Lakosky looking all hot posing near a tree, Lee comes up holding the baby and a bottle of evercalm, its ok Tiff, I have the evercalm, big buck steps out behind a tree little Lakosky jumps up out of daddys arms and kills it with a baby bow.....seriously.... Evercalm???? really? That's a product on sale?? Ok I'm going to bed.... I might be a little bit skeptical and a whole bunch grumpy...I sat dark to dark today didn't see a damn thing.... might should have bought some evercalm...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am so glad I haven't seen a commercial for this product yet... I can see it now Tiff Lakosky looking all hot posing near a tree, Lee comes up holding tyhe baby and a bottle of evercalm, its ok Tiff, I have the evercalm, big buck steps out behind a tree little Lakosky jumps up out of daddys arms and kills it with a baby bow.....seriously.... Evercalm???? really? That's a product on sale?? Ok I'm going to bed.... I might be a little bit skeptical and a whole bunch grumpy...I sat dark to dark today didn't see a damn thing.... might should have bought some evercalm...

Ha! Ha! you need some ludes after an all day sit. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom