Every cop's nightmare...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You really are determined to prove just how ignorant you are aren't you? In Daniel Shaffer's case he was pointing a pellet gun out of the window. Tamir Rice was holding a replica gun. I'm sure this will go way over your head but you can't tell the difference between the two especially when you have to make a decision that could be your last in a fraction of a second. BTW, both incidents could have been avoided IF the subjects had just complied with lawful commands by the officers involved.

As was already mentioned if you think you can do a better job than by all means, apply...Oh wait, you blew that when you thought telling the agency you were interviewing with that you'd execute someone based off of the call was the wise thing to do.
Don't feed the TROLL 'Gadsden'!

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
You're wasting your breath.

Dude probably thinks cops get busted diddling teenage girls, leave the department and go get hired by the PD down the road.

Good cops never let that sort of thing happen.
They don't?
You really are determined to prove just how ignorant you are aren't you? In Daniel Shaffer's case he was pointing a pellet gun out of the window. Tamir Rice was holding a replica gun. I'm sure this will go way over your head but you can't tell the difference between the two especially when you have to make a decision that could be your last in a fraction of a second. BTW, both incidents could have been avoided IF the subjects had just complied with lawful commands by the officers involved.

As was already mentioned if you think you can do a better job than by all means, apply...Oh wait, you blew that when you thought telling the agency you were interviewing with that you'd execute someone based off of the call.
Is there video of Shafer pointing the weapon out the window, or is there statements by witnesses saying they were only in possession of it, inside their room.

As for Rice...the cop shot him immediately upon arrival. Immediately because of what? See a gun just murder?

I carry a firearm all over, are you ok with them killing me? Be careful what you say.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude ... Yes, cops are a gang. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a dolt. They are the only gang on the planet where the lowest rank and file "members" are routinely blamed for the decisions and policies made by department brass, city administrations and politicians.

It sounds like a TON of fun, ehh?? The "good" cops have less control over what happens with/to "bad" cops than the average civilian.

Then we end the union, and only allow private run security force with their own insurance and destroy qualified immunity.

How quickly do you think cops would be killing people if say 50% had life insurance? Really think about that.

I been homeless and cops see you as prey I swear they do....they will just treat you like trash. What I dont like, but I understand is how people are targeting cops for ambushing them.

You dont see that with CEOs, politicians, or city council members, but you see it with cops quite often lately.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They don't?

Is there video of Shafer pointing the weapon out the window, or is there statements by witnesses saying they were only in possession of it, inside their room.

As for Rice...the cop shot him immediately upon arrival. Immediately because of what? See a gun just murder?

I carry a firearm all over, are you ok with them killing me? Be careful what you say.
The decision on what happens is yours to make. Threaten them, or someone else, with your weapon and the outcome is on you. Considering what we've already seen by your comments here though and the last thing I'd expect from you would be a wise decision.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
George Floyd and the ilk DESERVED what they got.

Never has a cretin THAT COMPLIED ended up dead.

I always carry. Have been pulled over and been confronted, complied, remained calm and respectful and NEVER had a problem.

Even argued with a Rambo, jack booted, quota filling, azzhat. When it was it over, he apologized and left.
Done it twice, two different small town Barney's. Got 1 of them fired, before I was finished.

Run, fight, point a firearm; be prepared, you deserve what you get.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The decision on what happens is yours to make. Threaten them, or someone else, with your weapon and the outcome is on you. Considering what we've already seen by your comments here and I wouldn't expect a wise decision though.
My solution is simply to allow it to run its course. I won't progress it or thwart it. Switzerland is where I am.

I dont need the threaten anyone...most of all cops, they know the score as they are so terrified to even stop a mass murder in a school.

Public has lost...and I mean lost the faith in them. Soon as we get some 50yo into the majority of political parties. They will end qualified immunity.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
George Floyd and the ilk DESERVED what they got.

Never has a cretin THAT COMPLIED ended up dead.

I always carry. Have been pulled over and been confronted, complied, remained calm and respectful and NEVER had a problem.

Even argued with a Rambo, jack booted, quota filling, azzhat. When it was it over, he apologized and left.
Done it twice, two different small town Barney's. Got 1 of them fired, before I was finished.

Run, fight, point a firearm; be prepared, you deserve what you get.
I won't disagree that he should have died, but it wasn't up to judge dredd and the other officers on scene.

Latest posts

Top Bottom