Everything BBQ!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good deal. My pallet is already salivating. :D
Mine too. I have a half-dozen world-class BBQ joints within 10 minutes of my house, so we'll see where I end up tomorrow for breakfast. Brisket and beef ribs make for the best breakfast. I made a brisket for Thanksgiving...should have got a pic of it.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good deal. My pallet is already salivating. :D
Mine too. I have a half-dozen world-class BBQ joints within 10 minutes of my house, so we'll see where I end up tomorrow for breakfast. Brisket and beef ribs make for the best breakfast. I made a brisket for Thanksgiving...should have got a pic of it.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
imagejpeg_0.jpgha!

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dude, jfssms, what did you do to those big beef round steaks. Gimme the technique, seasoning and how did they turn out? I'd love to try that! How long, what temp, etc.

Here's my results from yesterday -

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dude, jfssms, what did you do to those big beef round steaks. Gimme the technique, seasoning and how did they turn out? I'd love to try that! How long, what temp, etc.

Here's my results from yesterday -

Man, those baby backs look nice! So on the round steaks, I use two methods both using flat cuts of inside or top round weighing 3-3.5lb each. Dry brine in the frig overnight with sea salt, then just prior to smoking add your favorite dry rub, I like Meatheads Memphis Dust no salt recipe or just rub with course ground pepper.

Cook at 225 with hickory wood like a brisket to 190-195 or 145 Degrees for medium steak.

Latest posts

Top Bottom