Everything you need to know about transracial hero Rachel Dolezal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What is it with these lib dem women, Liz Warren claiming to be a Native American and now Rachel Dolezal is claiming to be black(her ethnicity is really German, Swedish, Czech)---evidently the truth has no bearing/relevance on their character or what they say? What really tops this story is that she was outed by her own parents. I will say this now, if Ms. Dolezal is proven to have Black heritage, I will apologize---but I am not holding my breath til then.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/06/12/everything-you-need-to-know-about-transracial-hero-rachel-dolezal/
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT TRANSRACIAL HERO RACHEL DOLEZAL
by BEN SHAPIRO 12 Jun 2015

..."Now her parents have told the press that she is their “birth daughter and we’re both of European descent… we’re puzzled and it’s very sad.”...

Last edited:

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have seen guys and gals that could have stepped right out of an Ottomar Anton poster claiming they weren't white. The NAACP says race isn't a criterium to joining, so this white lady should be allowed to retain her leadership position within the NAACP. Let her say whatever she wants to about herself, because the NAACP is open to everyone and it doesn't make a hill of beans.

Brad A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If i say that I am a purple (instead of white), female (instead of male) unicorn (instead of a human), will the president & all of the media lift me up as a hero? Will I make tons of $ from book & magazine deals, tv appearances etc?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a lesbian in a mans body.
All I think of is making love to a woman, being with women, you know the drill. :D
The problem is her credibility. Even the black man she claimed to be her father is denying it.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
www.quotesmeme.com_wp_content_uploads_2015_06_10906279_942676035755961_1323423695643654018_n.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom