Everything you need to know about transracial hero Rachel Dolezal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She can, but she doesn't need to lie about it. Presenting a black man as her father when she has a real, white, father...despicable.

She could've just declared that she "identifies as black".

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For the ambitious and unethical, there is much profit to be had in the race industry. This was not a person that just wanted to "identify" as black. This was a person who was profiting from that deception. Her speaking fees, political career and teaching position were all based on the false premise that she was a genetically black woman with direct ties to Africa.

This is a natural consequence of affirmative action and of government racial preferences. Some in non-preferred races--like Elizabeth Warren and Rachel Dolezal--want to get in on the action.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
For the ambitious and unethical, there is much profit to be had in the race industry. This was not a person that just wanted to "identify" as black. This was a person who was profiting from that deception. Her speaking fees, political career and teaching position were all based on the false premise that she was a genetically black woman with direct ties to Africa.

This is a natural consequence of affirmative action and of government racial preferences. Some in non-preferred races--like Elizabeth Warren and Rachel Dolezal--want to get in on the action.

Wonder what box she checked on her employment and other application(s)?

Can I check that I am black on my 4473s?? Or Hispanic?

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Wonder what box she checked on her employment and other application(s)?

Good point. If she stated that she was African American on any applications especially those involving federal funding she may have legal issues.

When I was applying to grad school I thought I would joke about saying that I was something other than a blue eyed blonde. I was told that such would not be funny.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think I am going to self-identify as a table...maybe I can get others to do it and we can get some legislation passed for the table people. It is trans-racist not to accept her new identity as a black woman.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Obama claimed to be an American citizen and in 2008 McCain believed him. So I suppose I have to believe it too with other Americans. Then if this gal says she"s Black, I have to believe it also if that makes it right-and Black.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Id want to know if she claimed minority in the financial aid office during undergrad.
. What freaking difference does that make? No one should be entitled to any financial gain based solely on race cept maybe Native Americans and it's probably time for that to end too.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whether it is a case of the ends justify the means or the means justify the ends, IMHO is just another typical case of lib dems lying out of their rear ends to get what they want. They are so arrogant, demagogic and egotistical that they think that WE WILL BELIEVE ANYTHING THEY SAY BECAUSE THEY SAID IT. Things like: "If you like you doctor, you can keep your doctor"; "If you like your health insurance, you can keep your insurance"; "we don’t know what’s in Obamacare until we pass it"; "Obamacare will save families $2500 per year"; "the Islamic terrorists are just the JV team"; "a video caused the Benghazi incident"; etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc. It can all be summed up by this: when lib dem Jonathan Gruber said: "the 'stupidity of the American voter' and a 'lack of transparency' were the key to getting the public to accept the 2010 law"(and possibly everything else-my emphasis).

Last edited:

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think I am going to self-identify as a table...maybe I can get others to do it and we can get some legislation passed for the table people.

If you do identify as a table, work on your dancing skills. You could pick up a couple extra dollars.

Need to add ... if you have good legs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom