Explanation of today's IG Report ......!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can't add anything to this. The Russian collusion angle by the dims against Trump is just to cover up this very thing.
As I've stated in another thread, I'd sure like to see the unredacted version of the IG's report.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ya know, I do not care about the political, racial views, Ford vs Chevy, Colt vs Glock, heterosexual vs gay, beer vs whisky preferences of any of these FBI agents or what kind of ice cream they like. They were hired to uphold and do an unbiased in any way job. Yes, they can have their internal preferences, but when any of those preferences interfere or affect your job duties in absolutely any way, you are done in my opinion. The top person at the FBI is supposed to be in charge of making sure that attitude filters down through the system as a basic rule for having a job or be fired.

Oh I forgot, if you are working for the Gvmt. does not matter if you are incompetent, crooked, biased, don't agree with your supervisor and do other things, doing you job or not, you do not get fired or reprimanded, only a year end bonus. If you decide to leave, all you get is a lousy lifetime pension if you decide to retire early unless you change to a different agency you have no expertise in, then you can start building your additional pension income there.

Sorry, I grew up in an age where if you were not doing your job, you got a check. Your final one.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK boys and girls, here's the Word of The Day:

Incongruous: lacking congruity: such as

a : not harmonious : incompatible

b : not conforming : disagreeing

c : inconsistent within itself

d : lacking propriety : unsuitable

Example:
"We found no evidence that the conclusions by the prosecutors were affected by bias or other improper considerations; rather, we determined that they were based on the prosecutors' assessment of the facts, the law and past department practice."

:(

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had those same FBI agents said they were going to stop Obama in his first election, they would have been fired immediately.
It's amazing the bias of the DOJ and the FBI when the report says there is none. S
OK boys and girls, here's the Word of The Day:

Incongruous: lacking congruity: such as

a : not harmonious : incompatible

b : not conforming : disagreeing

c : inconsistent within itself

d : lacking propriety : unsuitable

Example:

:(

Here is the perfect example there was bias. Not one of the Mueller investigators is a Trump fan. All were contributors to hillaries campaign.
Not one person in the IG's report was a trump fan, and yet there was no bias?
The IG's report is almost exactly written just like Comey's report from 2016.
He outlined every criminal thing that hillary did, and then said there was no bias and no need to procecute.
The fawking swamp is in this report, still protecting hillary.
In fawking insane.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was disappointed that no one is guilty of anything and it cost us 18 million dollars for them to come up with this untruth. The only one semi-guilty is Comey for violating “procedures.”

Latest posts

Top Bottom