Explanation of today's IG Report ......!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I've heard Trey is hanging his hat up but I'm not sure what that meant. Maybe he's opening a pawn shop or???? Lol. I hope he stays working for us somewhere. I really like that guy.

Term ends in November and returning to private practice is the word........

Riley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First - the source; I'm sorry.
Next the story - pretty amazing, another pair of FBI attorney lawyers and lovers, very anti, closely involved in the investigation. Bias, what bias. It makes me wonder if they had been saving the week of immigration rage to turn the news cycle from a closer look at this? From my perspective it's incredibly damning.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Sally-Moyer-seen-time-identity-revealed.html

Mrs Moyer could use a tiny bit more prep time before venturing out of the house I'd say....

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First - the source; I'm sorry.
Next the story - pretty amazing, another pair of FBI attorney lawyers and lovers, very anti, closely involved in the investigation. Bias, what bias. It makes me wonder if they had been saving the week of immigration rage to turn the news cycle from a closer look at this? From my perspective it's incredibly damning.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Sally-Moyer-seen-time-identity-revealed.html

Mrs Moyer could use a tiny bit more prep time before venturing out of the house I'd say....
I hope she just got out of the shower and didn't use a hair dryer.

"
'That's so sad and pathetic if they want to vote for [Trump],' added Moyer. 'Someone who can't answer a question…someone who can't be professional for even a second.'

Moyer later complained about her co-workers, texting Agent 1 on September 9, 2016 that she 'would rather have brunch with trump and a bunch of his supporters like the ones in ohio that are retarded [sic]' than spend time with some of her colleagues.

On Election Day, Agent 1 texted Moyer, writing: 'You think HRC is gonna win right? You think we should get nails and some boards in case she doesn't.'

'[Hillary] better win,' replied Moyer. '[O]therwise I'm gonna be walking around with both my guns. And likely quitting on the spot.'

Anybody notice the hypocrisy in her statement with the bolded part? Or is that just normal language for a liberal?

Riley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a similar thought, these "professionals" took an oath of office, probably not dissimilar to many here. How or why would they have ever developed the impression that their politics is more important then their commitment?

Since they quite apparently did, I'd like to see what the heck those agencies are teaching in their indoc training. Do attorneys have to get through Quantico I wonder? Seems like that should provide vague reference to the gravity of their position.

A significance that seems to have lost in the HQ workings of Holder, Lynch, Muller and Comey.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a similar thought, these "professionals" took an oath of office, probably not dissimilar to many here. How or why would they have ever developed the impression that their politics is more important then their commitment?

Since they quite apparently did, I'd like to see what the heck those agencies are teaching in their indoc training. Do attorneys have to get through Quantico I wonder? Seems like that should provide vague reference to the gravity of their position.

A significance that seems to have lost in the HQ workings of Holder, Lynch, Muller and Comey.

HAHAHA!!! They take the oath to get a job. It means nothing to them politically. Peter Strauk, the fbi agent that got fired from the mueller investigation because of his text with an other FBI agent that was his married lover was marched out of the FBI last friday after being demoted to the human resources office. He lost his security clearance yesterday.
Its unsure if he still works there.
The entire fbi staff from clerks up are going to have to go through "training" to insure they remain non-political.
I just about fell out of my chair when I heard this. After this "training" fbi employees that have hated President Trump so bad that they advocated overthrowing his office will all of a sudden be neutral? What a freeking joke.
They must think the American public is retarded and stupid.....wait a minute....they already did, and said so in their texts and emails.
The east coast elite must be swept out of office.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Donnie Doitch on CNN is calling everyone that voted for President Trump a Nazi today. 63 million of us. No matter that obama did the same at the border with children with the kids being in worse detention than is being provided by President Trump. It's amazing how the left forgets their own party's actions. Obama obeys the immigration law, and its OK. President Trump obeys the same law and he is a nazi along with everyone that voted for him.
I continue to be amazed at how in sync the left is. Actually not.
I signed up for Action Now alerts from the democratic party last year. I don't get much being in Ok, but I get alerts to show up to protest when big issues like immigration come about.
If anyone thinks these immigration demonstrations are just spontaneous like the one in Benghazi where Americans were killed, your sadly misinformed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom