Facebook!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelly Drown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Turning on more features now as we progress through our migration. I have enabled FaceBook integration with the site now and it may need a little testing. Please feel free to test out a few of the options but keep in mind it's actually live so it's not a closed test system.

Essentially it allows Facebook to handle your authentication and the OSA site will honor it. It has the merit of providing you with a "single sign on" abilities. There are also other integrations as well that are pretty neat. I haven't fully explored all of them so feel free to provide some feedback on the new features.

I haven't addressed site colors and look yet so that's still coming up. Some of those ugly colors and default looks will change before long so don't get discouraged. We're going one step at a time.

Advertising is being tested as well and may be back online as early as this weekend. So if you see a number of test ads floating around just ignore those as I work on flow and placement in the new software. Much of this might be done on the test server.

Other than that, continual progress on the site is happening so it can change from day to day. Not done yet by a long shot.

-Kelly

Kelly Drown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What version of browser are you using? For me it's at the proper placement to the left of all the regular logon stuff and your regular login stuff is to the right. You might try clearing your browser cache as well. I'll see if I can find where the problem might be. This should be an alternative addition, not a replacement. You should be able to utilize either.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Hmm, it should look more like this:

ai157.photobucket.com_albums_t52_m5stingray18_Information_FacebookSignin.jpg

ETA: I checked all three browsers currently on my computer, Chrome, FireFox, and IE7. All appeared as above.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like it...but I am a FB user

Same here - I used to avoid it like crazy, but once I finally got an account, it allows me to keep up with friends/relatives/OSA-Members a little more often and easier than I used to.

I've even hooked up with some old military buddies and classmates that I had all but lost touch with.

Latest posts

Top Bottom