Facebook!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockCop

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
okay. I dunno what BB did but she says it is fine and that it is a good thing I shoot better than I computer. All I know for sure is I don't have a clue about computer stuff. Thanks for the help guys!

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's a very good chance that your end browser is just caching the site so it should show up once you clear it. (And show up in the proper place.)

For those that don't use it, you can ignore it and you probably won't notice a thing other than the graphic.

For those of you who do use it, you should find some new stuff on the site aside from your single sign-on abilities. You can click on the "Like" on threads and I think you may be able to post threads up to your FB page if you like. I haven't explored all the features yet. Now that it's on, if someone wants to explore the options and let us know if it's cool enough to keep, that'd be great. :)

Without even getting a chance to check it out I hope it's left there. It sounds like a great feature and the fact that it's optional should satisfy everyone!

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's a very good chance that your end browser is just caching the site so it should show up once you clear it. (And show up in the proper place.)

For those that don't use it, you can ignore it and you probably won't notice a thing other than the graphic.

For those of you who do use it, you should find some new stuff on the site aside from your single sign-on abilities. You can click on the "Like" on threads and I think you may be able to post threads up to your FB page if you like. I haven't explored all the features yet. Now that it's on, if someone wants to explore the options and let us know if it's cool enough to keep, that'd be great. :)

just tested that and it seems to work just fine...

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also, going into Settings, then to "Edit Connections" you'll see a "Connect with Facebook" button. Clicking on it in both FF and IE takes me back to OSA's Home screen.

This could be because of the existing issue I'm having, so again I'm not worried about it, but is anybody else able to connect via this method?

okiemaggie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ok, clearing the cache didn't help me. The facebook tab is still over the login site. But if you click on calendar and you aren't logged in, it gives you a nice page to do so. It's been fun navigating around all the new stuff. Thanks for working so hard on this, Kelly!

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
interesting I just went to test and see from another PC - logged in without checking remember me let it refresh and it went back to new landing page with me not logged in. Click on forums - logged in. Log out try again and checked box - didn't happen again

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well ... it was a temporary fix I guess cuz it's back. Not a big deal ... I like Maggie's idea.

Apparently any function that you need to be logged into to do (like "reply to thread") brings up a really nice login page. I just sent GC there ... it's easier that way ... haha

Latest posts

Top Bottom