Facebook?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We use Facebook pretty much every day with our business and to keep in touch with family and friends. It is really good if you use it right. Just like @DavidMcMillan said, you have options to see what you want to and options to choose who sees your pages. We use the block option a lot when we get things that we don't want to see. I love hitting the block button. LOL!!!!!

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is no different than any other online forum, including OSA. You have the options for who you see and who you don’t. They all attract society, and some need to be filtered out.
The day OSA sells my data and creates an "AI Avatar" of me for predictive sales, "brain training", and marketing purposes is the day I quit.

Until then, I'll trust them 100% more than Faceypages. But that's just me and I spent 12 years in upper level IT. You wouldn't believe the crap we do with your information.

BillPenn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have an account just to keep an eye on what the kids are up to. Unfortunately the grand kids now say it's for old folks. Guess I'm too far behind to keep up with what social media they use.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never have, never will. My kids made me a falsebook page and I have NEVER been on it. They are now out of the house and in their upper twenties and thirties.

Latest posts

Top Bottom