Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
glad he enjoyed it...I have some for lunch today in fact...not a big deal on the dish...

oh and if he didn't tell you - if you would like to see and try that bra holster we have it for the LCP...picked it up for Becky...she hasn't carried in public yet and has merely played with it but I say it is genius and works well

OH, yah ... he did tell me ... You know the one thing that makes me think it wouldn't work for me is my neck problems. That's just what I need ... to add MORE WEIGHT to my poor old shoulders and upper back ... lol I would like to take a look at it though ...

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Between Jackie's back problems and my neck poor GC can't catch a break ... well that and if I have ONE MORE HOT FLASH I AM GONNA KILL SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!! Getting old is turning out to be rougher than I thought it would be ... I was expecting a kinda of slow, leisurely descent into elder-dom ... Seems, though, my body is doing it's best to just crash and burn in a flaming death spiral ...

My wife had the operations.....
Been a long two months but she seems to be doing well.
At least no hot flashes and such.

Sure hope you find relief for your neck.
It's been a long hard road.

Don't worry about GC, he's a tough guy.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OH, yah ... he did tell me ... You know the one thing that makes me think it wouldn't work for me is my neck problems. That's just what I need ... to add MORE WEIGHT to my poor old shoulders and upper back ... lol I would like to take a look at it though ...

old? pfft...you ain't old...it's not much weight...and it's a more direct on body...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife had the operations.....
Been a long two months but she seems to be doing well.
At least no hot flashes and such.

Sure hope you find relief for your neck.
It's been a long hard road.

Don't worry about GC, he's a tough guy.

Glad to hear she is doing better. Ehh ... the neck is a permanent thing. You know how it is ... just do what you can and complain the rest of the time ... lol

GC tough?? Man has he got you fooled ... haha!

old? pfft...you ain't old...it's not much weight...and it's a more direct on body...

I keep hearing 50 is the new 30 but I swear some days it feels like 80 ... ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom