Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Nothing says Merry Christmas like pizza and beer.

I don't celebrate christmas as I view the entire Jesus as the son of God as BS. I celebrate pizza and beer for being.

Bikinis? Is this a place like Twin Peaks?

Similar. Bikini tops and cut off jeans. My buddy's idea as I personally view most of the girls there are nothing more than children with boobs and no brains. And as most of them had tats to disfigure and mar the canvas that is their skin, I didn't find it all that great an experience. Never will understand why a good looking woman would fubar her appearance with tats. Guess to appeal to loser guys who are into that thing.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't celebrate christmas as I view the entire Jesus as the son of God as BS. I celebrate pizza and beer for being.

Similar. Bikini tops and cut off jeans. My buddy's idea as I personally view most of the girls there are nothing more than children with boobs and no brains. And as most of them had tats to disfigure and mar the canvas that is their skin, I didn't find it all that great an experience. Never will understand why a good looking woman would fubar her appearance with tats. Guess to appeal to loser guys who are into that thing.

color me as a loser. There is such thing as too much though. Some may be poorly thought out or poorly done which sucks, but I hold no bias for tattoos or no tattoos. I have no room to talk, I have a few, and I wear my earrings. I don't look like most people's version of an upstanding classy guy.

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
color me as a loser. There is such thing as too much though. Some may be poorly thought out or poorly done which sucks, but I hold no bias for tattoos or no tattoos. I have no room to talk, I have a few, and I wear my earrings. I don't look like most people's version of an upstanding classy guy.

I was speaking of women with tats. Men don't appeal to me and can fubar themselves as much as they want.

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well I am going to hold judgement on this Bikinis place untill I have seen with my own eyes. Where is this place? Is the food good? Thats more important to me anyway.

It's like Hooters with more exposed skin. Located on Memorial and May (northeast corner next to Barnes & Noble) in OKC. The food was good. Plenty of big screens to watch sports.

WideLoadTimmy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's like Hooters with more exposed skin. Located on Memorial and May (northeast corner next to Barnes & Noble) in OKC. The food was good. Plenty of big screens to watch sports.

That's right over by twin peaks. Twin peaks is the same kind of thing. Last time I was in there, they were wearing sports jerseys, though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom