Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I like women with ink too..hence my color me a loser comment

my wife actually has more ink than I do, so I may be partial

I'd say you were. Anywayz, a woman with tats has disfigured herself. No parent thinks of their newborn daughter... "Hey, let's ink her to make her beautiful". The Creator already made her so.

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Of course the most extensive form of child abuse is the sending of children to public schools and church. My parents were guilty of both. Fortunately I realized that if I wanted to learn anything I'd have to do it on my own. Libraries were my best friend as a kid.

WideLoadTimmy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're right. There are people who would do such an unreasonable, barbaric procedure to their children.
You bet there's probably some people out there who would see nothing wrong with tattooing their youngins. There's been worse. I've heard so many awful stories that just turn my stomach. That would seem a bit tame by comparison. I got nothing against tattoos but the younger a kid is, the more likely they would be to change their mind later. Might be costly to remove that tattoo they don't want any more.

I agree with you about the library. I have recently rekindled my relationship with the metropolitan library system, myself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom