Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, Dusty ... here's the down and dirty ... :kiss:

Okay everyone I hope you guys followed us over from the last thread.

We are currently scheduled to be open June 21st and are currently accepting applications for membership. Email us for an application or membership information. The outdoor facility is currently being built and will have a 150 yard rifle range and a 25 yard pistol range. We will have steel targets for members only. Members will also be allow to attend special events such as Halloween zombie shoot. If you like brass C&J members can pick up brass left on the ground at the start and end of each day

The address is 23290 Stevens Road, Pink, Oklahoma 74873.

Directions are: South of Highway 9 on Stevens Rd, we will be the 3rd entrance past willow view rd on the west side of the rd. There will be a sign when we open.

Memberships are $120 a year with additional add on of spouse or children under 18 years or younger at $25.00 a piece.

Daily fees of $10 for non members.

Times open are sun up to sun down for members and 10am-6pm for day users,

Our website is not currently up yet but our facebook account is now public. Check it out for pictures and updates that you may not see here.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/cj.gunrange

[email protected]

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OH WAIT!! I FOUND IT ...

OK so ... to recap ...

July 26th, which is a Saturday if my calendar is correct :P

Shooting at CJ's at 10 am
Lunch at Red Robin thereafter

This one!!! It'll be an SNE instead of an ENS

Okay everyone I hope you guys followed us over from the last thread.

We are currently scheduled to be open June 21st and are currently accepting applications for membership. Email us for an application or membership information. The outdoor facility is currently being built and will have a 150 yard rifle range and a 25 yard pistol range. We will have steel targets for members only. Members will also be allow to attend special events such as Halloween zombie shoot. If you like brass C&J members can pick up brass left on the ground at the start and end of each day

The address is 23290 Stevens Road, Pink, Oklahoma 74873.

Directions are: South of Highway 9 on Stevens Rd, we will be the 3rd entrance past willow view rd on the west side of the rd. There will be a sign when we open.

Memberships are $120 a year with additional add on of spouse or children under 18 years or younger at $25.00 a piece.

Daily fees of $10 for non members.

Times open are sun up to sun down for members and 10am-6pm for day users,

Our website is not currently up yet but our facebook account is now public. Check it out for pictures and updates that you may not see here.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/cj.gunrange

[email protected]

See the bolded parts ...

ETA: How is the message I entered too short ... :scratch: :scratch:

Latest posts

Top Bottom