Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eyecyou

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks bb sorry i dropped the ball on this one.

Ok its shooting at

C&J gun range
23290 Stevens road
Pink, ok 74873

July 26 @ 10 am

It's $10 a person

Then once everyones done those who want can take the drive back down Highway 9 to the Red Robin in Norman at I35 and Highway 9.

Directions to the range are:
From I35 take Highway 9 east to Stevens road.
South on Stevens road past Willow View road.
3rd entrance on the West side.

Sorry again I'll try n stay on top of the questions again

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No worries ... I'm gonna do my best to be there. It looks like the weather might actually cooperate and cut me a break ... Thank GAWD!

I kinda think I might want to meet you guys somewhere and follow you around though ... I have no clue where any of this stuff is ...

Sunshine7388

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking forward to this. Already got a sitter for the little one, since ya know babies are frowned upon at the range.

BB if ya want we can meet somewhere and you can follow us. I can't promise we won't get lost, but atleast then it would be eyecyou's fault!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bump bump bump bump it up!!!!! This Saturday yall

:rollingla NOW you're getting the hang of it ... Time for a body count ... I've had several folks asking me how many of you guys (and gals) are gonna show ...

OK ... once again GC and I are gonna try ... really hard ... damned front rolled in this morning but it's not too bad so far ... :lookaroun

Latest posts

Top Bottom