Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I won't be able to make this one. Soonest I can be off work is noon. Even driving at crazy speeds it would be 1:42 before I could make the Red Robin.

:cry3: You're KILLIN' me ... :wink2: OK ... I chitty-chatted with GC last night and this last little front that moved through didn't make me feel so bad this time (happens like that sometimes) so we are definitely gonna be there ...

When I read the post that had the directions for us folks coming from this side of town he said "OH yeah ... okay" like he knew what he was talking about :P so ... eyecyou where do you want to meet up and what time ... and we'll "caravan" out there ... lol

eyecyou

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I read the post that had the directions for us folks coming from this side of town he said "OH yeah ... okay" like he knew what he was talking about :P so ... eyecyou where do you want to meet up and what time ... and we'll "caravan" out there ... lol

Probably be better to message Sunshine. She's my coordinator

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You all are tearing me up. NOW that I've moved to Colorado, you all set up an event in Pink. It would have been nice to actually meet Lurker66.

Just for that, here's the first buck that I've "bagged" at the RV park where we now call home.

Hope this makes you all jealous.

Latest posts

Top Bottom