Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WHAT JERKY!!??! THAT /! (! (%*/($*%&/£:€#*!*/* STOLE MY &/*! (%&! (!*/* JERKY WHAT THE \#(=(_¥÷&#,:*\*
but in all reality no he did not :(

Hmmmm ... he just came through the door and says he "forgot" ... I'll make sure you get some with your cookies next weekend ... Honestly, I'm not sure I like this particularly impressed with this recipe. OkB sent me a recipe ... I'm gonna try it with the next batch ...

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmmm ... he just came through the door and says he "forgot" ... I'll make sure you get some with your cookies next weekend ... Honestly, I'm not sure I like this particularly impressed with this recipe. OkB sent me a recipe ... I'm gonna try it with the next batch ...
I'll forfeit cookies for seat time cranking out 9mm lol......but JERKY is non negotiable haha

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He didn't forget how much of the jerky he didn't want to share :p

Latest posts

Top Bottom