Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deadpool405

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just curious about his opinion on the range. I'd like to go over there for a day of shooting sometime. Wanna play with my Mauser. I've got three boxes of some sorta milsurp I wanna use up, er I mean 'test'. ;)

Sorry, still haven't made it. every time i make plans to go something else comes up. Was going tomorrow but my mom called and wants me to come hook up her new tv tomorrow so I will be headed to Carney. She lives on a dirt road, though so I am bringing my gun and some targets. Might make it there one of these days!

Guess it's time to start looking for a significant other that could stay at home with my daughter while I would have more opportunities to go out to the range, look out ladies!

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No kidding ... I'm trying to get some serious raised beds put in the back yard. Between my neck and the weather it's gonna take me all danged summer to git'er done.

I can hardly wait til fall ...

My garden is going to cost me three times what it would at the grocery store after my water bill.

glock girl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My garden is going to cost me three times what it would at the grocery store after my water bill.

But it will be FRESH. And that's what counts! :haay:

Seriously, I'm thinking about having a stay-at-home hubby. I bet if he got to be one of those, and still get about all the guns he wants, I could talk him into growing me an herb garden. :selfangel

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Morning folks. Yup it's been hot.
I'm hoping this goofy weather changes again soon.
The rest of July and August in the mid 80's to low 90's would be a nice change.

Latest posts

Top Bottom