Fat guy shooting team?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I was only off for 2 weeks. And it sucks!

I understand that. I am really thinking hard about closing my "business" and taking the sales position they have tried to get me to take for the last 6 years. Double the hours but double the pay. I am having a hard time with doing my job with the weather and my Dr. I need to quit screwing around and get my Govt papers squared away but I just can't see myself setting on a couch for the next 20 years. Hell, I'm already 10 years older than my old mans first heart attach....

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I understand that. I am really thinking hard about closing my "business" and taking the sales position they have tried to get me to take for the last 6 years. Double the hours but double the pay. I am having a hard time with doing my job with the weather and my Dr. I need to quit screwing around and get my Govt papers squared away but I just can't see myself setting on a couch for the next 20 years. Hell, I'm already 10 years older than my old mans first heart attach....

You should, working the streets can be hard on a guy your age.

Latest posts

Top Bottom