Fat guy shooting team?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

purplehaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What kind of chairs do they have? This morning at IHOP, I wasn't sure my chair was going to hold up. It was kinda weak. I even checked the other chairs nearby for a sturdier replacement.

Since PD is not really that heavy, one of the requirements is to pick a place that doesn't have flimsy chairs. And wicker chairs are an automatic disqualifier.

wowsers

Anaconda40

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From the group represented today, I think I ranked a least 2nd in overall weight, which should automatically place me as Vice-Chairman for Chair Structural Integrity. Just doing my job.

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What kind of chairs do they have? This morning at IHOP, I wasn't sure my chair was going to hold up. It was kinda weak. I even checked the other chairs nearby for a sturdier replacement.

Since PD is not really that heavy, one of the requirements is to pick a place that doesn't have flimsy chairs. And wicker chairs are an automatic disqualifier.

I wasn't just being nice by sliding on the bench! It was self preservation.

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
From the group represented today, I think I ranked a least 2nd in overall weight, which should automatically place me as Vice-Chairman for Chair Structural Integrity. Just doing my job.

Man, if we were thinking we could have broke one when we were done eating. Then with all of us carrying you out we could have dined and dashed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom