Fat guy shooting team?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Who is going to the gun show next weekend? FGST could have our second breakfast at Tally's off 11th and Yale. Awesome cinnamon rolls and CFS to kill for. Just like guns, food is addictive.:spaghetti:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who is going to the gun show next weekend? FGST could have our second breakfast at Tally's off 11th and Yale. Awesome cinnamon rolls and CFS to kill for. Just like guns, food is addictive.:spaghetti:

IF GC and I drove up on Sunday, would you guys meet us? I am a sucker for a cinnamon roll. You didn't say nuthin' 'bout cinnamon rolls, lol . . . :blush:

He's gotta work on Saturday, and I don't know what is going on with us on Sunday yet, but I could use my powers of persuasion.

Anaconda40

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What kind of chairs do they have? This morning at IHOP, I wasn't sure my chair was going to hold up. It was kinda weak. I even checked the other chairs nearby for a sturdier replacement.

Since PD is not really that heavy, one of the requirements is to pick a place that doesn't have flimsy chairs. And wicker chairs are an automatic disqualifier.

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Steel legged chairs. After seeing the stress on the chairs at IHOP (think I heard one scream ouch!) I took that into consideration.

Anaconda40 you have to look at my inner fatness and lookover my skinny flaws.

Latest posts

Top Bottom