Favorite Beer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craigmn

Marksman
Reaction score
When I hear people say "American beer is pisswater/has no taste" and other nonsense I automatically write those people off as knowing very little about beer. America has one of the strongest craft beer markets in the world and is home to world class beers. Supporting small/local/both companies will bring you to wonderful beers, now if you will excuse me I am going to drink the "watered down piss" known as Hop Stoopid.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I hear people say "American beer is pisswater/has no taste" and other nonsense I automatically write those people off as knowing very little about beer. America has one of the strongest craft beer markets in the world and is home to world class beers. Supporting small/local/both companies will bring you to wonderful beers, now if you will excuse me I am going to drink the "watered down piss" known as Hop Stoopid.

For most people American beer is Budweiser, Coors, or Miller which are all like making love in a canoe.

Kozmos

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tons of incredible beer available in OK and brewed in OK, just don't look for it at the grocery store or convenience store. Find a good beer store and talk to the beer people that work there and start trying new beers. Right now I probably have 20+ different beers in the fridge and my first attempt at brewing, an IPA I'm bottling tonight. My current go-to's are Marshall Revival Red, Pyramid Outburst, Sierra Nevada Torpedo & Bigfoot, Stone Ruination, New Belgium Ranger & FatTire, Full Sail Session Black (lawn mowing).....a lot of go-to's I guess!

Latest posts

Top Bottom