Favorite Tulsa Burger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LMAO at an admitted neckbeard calling out “west
Side ghetto burger”... :laugh6:Try the Admiral location if you break out in hives when you cross the river.

That's funny right there.

I like Linda-Mar? But I know the owner and he's definitely old school west side Tulsa. But, I've been known to go to the ghetto anyways.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We might be heading up to Tulsa later this month. I wanna try a really good hamburger. I have done a little homework on some places, can't try 'em all though. Thanks!!

Gimme your picks:
Hanks
Bill's Jumbo
Flo's
Arnold's
Claud's
Brownies
Weber's Root Beer
Hardens
As much as I like burgers, it's odd that I've never been to Hanks, but heard good things about it.
My top picks are Bills Jumbo & Freddie's. Haven't been to the Freddie's on Lewis since ownership changed but it was my favorite. Best fresh cut fries imo. I have been to the one on 11th and like it.
Arnold's is good but not my top pick.
Tried Linda Mar for the first time recently & wasn't impressed, but the jalapeno chicken looked good.
Claude's is very popular but I didn't like it enough to choose it over the others.
Fat Guy's hasn't been as good since the owner died.
As others have said, Ron's isn't what it once was, but I like the Polish Special.
Bills Jumbo if carry out only, Freedies, & Flos are my top picks.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
LMAO at an admitted neckbeard calling out “west
Side ghetto burger”... :laugh6:Try the Admiral location if you break out in hives when you cross the river.
Man I took my son into the one over on West side last spring after Arnold's had moved. Good LORD it was awful. They should sell their burgers with a tetanus shot.

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As much as I like burgers, it's odd that I've never been to Hanks, but heard good things about it.
My top picks are Bills Jumbo & Freddie's. Haven't been to the Freddie's on Lewis since ownership changed but it was my favorite. Best fresh cut fries imo. I have been to the one on 11th and like it.
Arnold's is good but not my top pick.
Tried Linda Mar for the first time recently & wasn't impressed, but the jalapeno chicken looked good.
Claude's is very popular but I didn't like it enough to choose it over the others.
Fat Guy's hasn't been as good since the owner died.
As others have said, Ron's isn't what it once was, but I like the Polish Special.
Bills Jumbo if carry out only, Freedies, & Flos are my top picks.

I'm with you on Freddie's fries and Bill's burgers. Did not know there was a Freddie's on 11th, can you tell me where? Is the one on Lewis still open also? Thanks

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm with you on Freddie's fries and Bill's burgers. Did not know there was a Freddie's on 11th, can you tell me where? Is the one on Lewis still open also? Thanks
Lewis is open - I ate there last week. The 11th Street location is east of Memorial & not quite to Mingo, south side of the street.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys....Please write down the address's for me Please....don't want to go to the wrong place with the same name.

better then a two half hour drive for me to Tulsa ....These burgers better be good.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve had all those except Flo’s. You left off Goldie’s, though. My fave burger is probably Bill’s Jumbo, but it’s a pain with the layout. Ive probably eaten Hank’s by far and away the most and I like that you can get fried okra there, making this my favorite place.

Now, let’s talk about Nic’s in OKC. :hey3:
Goldies isn't what it was 40 years ago, but I still like their slaw & bread and butter pickles.

Latest posts

Top Bottom