Favorite Western

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the HBO series Deadwood was killer, loved the precise language, leaving no doubt as to what was meant, Dan cut Lopear's throat and his remarks about it were hilarious. Al walking down the hall of the saloon and 3 hookers standing around BS'ing, old drunk passed out and Al said "blow him or roll him" the hookers played rock,paper,stone to see who did the deed. and Woo's pigs were the final resting place of several victims

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the HBO series Deadwood was killer, loved the precise language, leaving no doubt as to what was meant, Dan cut Lopear's throat and his remarks about it were hilarious. Al walking down the hall of the saloon and 3 hookers standing around BS'ing, old drunk passed out and Al said "blow him or roll him" the hookers played rock,paper,stone to see who did the deed. and Woo's pigs were the final resting place of several victims

It would appear I have found ANOTHER show to binge on ... lol

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What is your favorite Western movie? Even though it's tough to choose, mine would be Lonesome Dove.

What a tough question...I can say that Pale Rider is up there fore me but not sure if I can say with 100% certainty that any one is my most fav. Tombstone & Unforgiven are pretty darn good!

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
it's a great series, sadly it was never completed but several seasons were

Oh well ... that's what Kurt Sutter did with SOA. I'm STILL aggravated at him ... lol

What a tough question...I can say that Pale Rider is up there fore me but not sure if I can say with 100% certainty that any one is my most fav. Tombstone & Unforgiven are pretty darn good!

I forgot about Tombstone. I like that one, too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom