Ferocious Pitbull

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sure it is, wolves haven't been bred in domestication nearly to the point "pits" have. That's not even up for argument.

Now I DO agree completely that owners should absolutely respect their power as with any other large breed of the like.

To the rest... https://www.pitbullinfo.org/ Follow the links to the myths, believe them or not, but they are better referenced than anything presented here.
You act like it’s comparing a pit to cobra. I never said that a wolf and a pit are the same or the same level of domestication, but at what point does the risk outweigh the benefit?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You act like it’s comparing a pit to cobra. I never said that a wolf and a pit are the same or the same level of domestication, but at what point does the risk outweigh the benefit?

I can't speak for the wolf but the risk for me is relatively low for a "pit"..... no more than a number of other breeds.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back in the 90's I lived with my brother and his wife, who raised registered pits. They were the nicest dogs on earth. I loved them to death, until my favorite brindle tore into me out of the blue. Less than a year later, one that my brother swore was the "most timid of the lot" scarred him up. Pits are a super-sweet, trustworthy dog, until they aren't.

Latest posts

Top Bottom