Fiber net

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lineman

5HCattle Co - Josh
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If any one in Stillwater, Enid, Blackwell, Tonkawa, Blackwell, Shawnee, Altus, Lawton or Perry wants(needs) fiber internet PM me and I can get you fast, reliable and cheap internet.
Not a salesman, just throwing this out for members who might want it in these areas and maybe I can help with the process and save you some money.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If any one in Stillwater, Enid, Blackwell, Tonkawa, Blackwell, Shawnee, Altus, Lawton or Perry wants(needs) fiber internet PM me and I can get you fast, reliable and cheap internet.
Not a salesman, just throwing this out for members who might want it in these areas and maybe I can help with the process and save you some money.
who is the service provider? please

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Is this that new Blue Peak fiber thing? If so, it doesn't look like it's in my part of Shawnee yet and won't be for some time.

Lineman

5HCattle Co - Josh
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm listening........ Stop by the house the next time you're in town.
Yes sir.
Have your number somewhere but JIC I don’t call first; don’t shoot white bucket lol
Is this that new Blue Peak fiber thing? If so, it doesn't look like it's in my part of Shawnee yet and won't be for some time.
yes, PM address(or neighbors just one close to yah) and I’ll look at the maps and talk to construction guy and get you a timeframe
My daughter's in Shawnee. She's on ATT cellular for internet right now @ 20.00/month. Is it better than that?
Faster, more reliable yes, pricing will not be that low. I’m not a salesman so don’t quote me but I think 1gig is $50/month.

Latest posts

Top Bottom