Finally bought a Gunsafe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not a big AR fan either. The one in the safe belongs to the wife. Happy wife happy life. I was ok with her pickin her ar then her free float tube and her eotech, then her magnifier. Just let her roll. So when I spent $2500 on a rifle and scope a couple weeks ago.......she never said a bad word! Matter of fact, almost seemed like she was encouraging me........wait a sec.........did she turn the game on me?????

All that empty space in that safe and you really think it is for "your" firearms?

Welcome to married life.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You won't go wrong with that investment. I finally spent the money and just bought an 80 gun safe myself. You can always make them easy to display inside the safe with lighting kits like mine. I have a lot of money in my guns and ammo so I can't afford for them to be stolen, or burned up. Good choice....
9ae57ec89eed87f1a33cc15dbbdccc43.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
EB6BFF71-B70F-4CC8-AD5E-B1E3A04CCB31.jpeg
My mom and Dad bought me my safe for Christmas. It’s a 24 gun safe. I’ve been wanting one for years but haven’t had the money. Of course if I would quit buying more guns I might. It is a cannon valley forge safe. Stands about 5 1/2 feet tall. Looks bigger in person. I’m quite happy with it though. Now I just need to fill it up. Luckily I was able to put a bunch of my stuff in the safe instead of being in the floor of my closet. Now my closet is organized really good.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We finally broke down and got one of the big Dakota safes from SCI. It was actually my wife who brought it up.

Smartest decision we've made in a while. We keep all sorts of important stuff in it, like vehicle titles, passports, jewelry, etc. Now, we can find them!

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We finally broke down and got one of the big Dakota safes from SCI. It was actually my wife who brought it up.

Smartest decision we've made in a while. We keep all sorts of important stuff in it, like vehicle titles, passports, jewelry, etc. Now, we can find them!
Cool! Where exactly do you live?

Latest posts

Top Bottom