Finally Got My Dream Car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's exactly right. I had all but given up on getting one again and circumstances worked out. Now I'm going against one of my rules on selling guns. I've always said I'd you sell a gun, replace it with a gun. However, I want to do improvements on this, so I'm breaking that rule and selling one to fund it.

You're just trading "BOOM" for "ZOOM". Seems like a fair trade in my book.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a 351W in my 76 Ford Elite. I loved that car, but if I could have my dream car it would be a 1932 Auburn 2 seat Boat tail Sportster. There was a lady in Nichols Hills we did some electrical work for back in the 70s. She was one of the Copper girls (what ever that means) Anyway she had one in her garage. It was her dad's car but he died shortly after buying it. She did not drive it but had her houseboy go out once a month and wash it, then drive it around the block. I was in serious lust with that car.

32 Auburn.jpg

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a 351W in my 76 Ford Elite. I loved that car, but if I could have my dream car it would be a 1932 Auburn 2 seat Boat tail Sportster. There was a lady in Nichols Hills we did some electrical work for back in the 70s. She was one of the Copper girls (what ever that means) Anyway she had one in her garage. It was her dad's car but he died shortly after buying it. She did not drive it but had her houseboy go out once a month and wash it, then drive it around the block. I was in serious lust with that car.

View attachment 264513
That's a beautiful car

Latest posts

Top Bottom