Fire mission Tulsa. Save the Brady name.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hahaha - I can hear everyone who didn't care about the name change in this thread now: "well I didn't care about the Klan stuff, but if he's a Democrat, then F@#$ him - let's get that name changed"

Easy there. Everybody, including history knows the clan was the strong arm of the democrat party. The Rev. Dr Martin Luther King was a Republican when the Klan was active, and one of their members shot him.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I walked into my Boy Scout meeting at the Church Of Christ in Odessa, Texas and my patrol leader walked in snaping his fingers. "They killed King. They killed him, they shot him." Long time ago. I still remember it.
I wonder where my patrol leader is today? He's probably somewhere on the internet arguing about how Black People should listen to his real message.

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I walked into my Boy Scout meeting at the Church Of Christ in Odessa, Texas and my patrol leader walked in snaping his fingers. "They killed King. They killed him, they shot him." Long time ago. I still remember it.
I wonder where my patrol leader is today? He's probably somewhere on the internet arguing about how Black People should listen to his real message.

While trying to get a street named James Earl Ray Avenue. What a d!ck.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

mapcon1941

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why not rename the street after Tom Brady, N.E. Patriots quarterback? He has 2 superbowl MVP awards, is a Patriot, and has a hot wife. Aren't THESE the values we hold true today? Wouldn't cost the taxpayers or business-owners anything either.

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why not rename the street after Tom Brady, N.E. Patriots quarterback? He has 2 superbowl MVP awards, is a Patriot, and has a hot wife. Aren't THESE the values we hold true today? Wouldn't cost the taxpayers or business-owners anything either.

Oh heck no he wears uggs and is a cheater w Bilacheat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom