First time framing a room in

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate to hijack here, but you all seem knowledgeable about problems I have at my home. Do any of you work in remodel / fixing issues like you were talking about? Or recommend someone?

I haven't been able to find anyone knowledgeable in the OKC area. PM me if you prefer that. I need estimates / game plans to fix issues on my house with regard to flooding and possible addition to the home done poorly.
I use these guys and am always happy with the outcome. Not just a roofing company, they do it all.
http://www.abellosroofing.com/

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hard to tell from your panorama pic but where are the weight bearing beams? Only at the end of the long wall? It appears to be solid windows. On that wall I think you are going to have reframe it entirely. and probably all of them. Hard to get scale from that pic.

Also piering like Olshans or similar might work for footing. I'd sure want something under that slab. I'm no building engineer so take that at what it's worth.

Latest posts

Top Bottom